The Soddy Daisy High School Learning Community believes:
1. Each student is a valued and unique individual, physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, and culturally.
2. Given the opportunity, all students can learn and achieve.
3. A safe, disciplined, and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
4. Learning is facilitated when students, teachers, and parents are actively involved in the learning process.
5. Given a supportive and rigorous learning environment, students learn to be better decision makers.
6. Differentiated instruction enhances learning at all levels.
7. Students, faculty, parents, and the community share in the decision making in order to support of the school’s mission.
8. The educational process emphasizes real-life learning and the application of knowledge through authentic assessment.
9. Students, faculty, staff, parents and community stakeholders share the responsibility as partners to enhance the quality of our school through policy evaluation and school improvement.